Radiator valve (TRV) base for high heat output?

Are there any high flow TRV valve bases that would be sufficient for about 2.1kW at delta-T=30K (so flow = 50-something) which is what the unit can put out on max fan speed?

Got the plumbers coming to slap in CH in 2 weeks.

The conservatory is getting a Myson LoLine RC 14-10

fan convector for fast heatup. I'm tossing up between radio (ZWave) rad valve or full zone valve.

A zone valve is harder to setup as I'd need to actually wire it in - but we can fall back to this later if necessary. So I'd like to give a rad valve a try first - but it would be sensible to look for a valve that would suit a big radiator (to be fair I have a few rads with 2kW outputs too)

Valve needs to have a Danfoss RA head fitting OR a Drayton screw thread (radio head has adaptors for both).

Cheers :)

Tim

Reply to
Tim Watts