Power cuts - subtle ?!

En el artículo , Davey escribió:

Yep. :)

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Yep got mine today, it won't go on the fridge, so I'll leave it on the dark near the consumer unit!

Also a plastic credit card with hologram from amazon, printed (not embossed) with my details purely as an invite to prime, strikes of desperation ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

They have rationalised to one 0800 number for all their Ex Local Electric Board areas. The old south west (Ex SWEB) 0800 number has changed to this new number. I had the old number in my mobiles contact list & updated it to the new number yesterday.

Reply to
Richard

Mine won't stick to the fridge door, so I stuck it on the boiler. It doesn't glow in the dark !

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian

With the aid of a torch (kept near the CU) I was able to 'charge' up the luminous sticker ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Mine has been in daylight for two days now, it still doesn't glow in the dark.

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian

Is it partly under a cliff? :-)