plywood 17gbp: good price?

saying something like:

Blimey, that's as cheap as shuttering ply - buy buy buy, if it's genuine decent stuff.

I bought WBP from a well known supplier, only to have it delaminate after a single rain while it was waiting to go up. Had WBP printed on the boards too.
NT
something like:

I've come across some bogus stuff too. Luckily, I saw a couple of sheets had delaminated before I bought any, so went elsewhere. The stockist was a reputable one, so I suspect they'd been conned along the line.

Ditto, it was a major supplier. Its their job to check what they get before accepting the goods and selling them on, clearly theyre failing to.
NT
something like:

Indeed so. Similarly, there was a bit of a stink here a few years ago with some pex pipe - Europex - batches of it had latent pinholes from the factory and you can imagine in the early 2000s how many new houses were plumbed with it before the problems became known. The suppliers had to cough up some recompense and the buck passed to the makers, who shut down, afaik. That's why I stick to Qualpex and other major known brands.

Nothing wrong with correct grade OSB for flat roof, as long as c/s for joists are suitable.
It is impossible to know if 17gbp is a good price unless you know the grade. Plywood has numerous grades - take a look at http://www.buy-plywood.online-timber-sales.co.uk/plywood-grade.html Plus it has waterproof ratings (actually the adhesive) such as Marine Ply, WBP etc.
A decent 18mm exterior B-C grade sheet should be around 22 - 24 +vat