Painting overhead transparency sheets

Hi

For a little photography project i have going on i need to create partially reflective surfaces in different colours. I have gotten hold of some overhead projector transparencies (the write on type) and was thinking that i might be able to paint them to get the different colours i require. They also need to be quite flexible once the paint is on (so i can get a 90 degree curve over the length of the a4 sheet)

Can anyone tell me what sort of paint i can use for this job??

Many thanks

Mark

Reply to
Mark Trueman

Arcylic, although this is an expensive paint in art shops.

-- Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Beg or borrow a colour laser printer and run them through that. Any colour you like, then, although if you want to do loads, it will use a lot of toner, so you'd have to slip them a few quid in compensation.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

PING Dave Plowman.