Oven tripping RCD when turning off

Might if they were wired in parallel, but these are effectively in series.

Reply to
Graham.

Indeed :)

Reply to
Lee

Oh dear the label seems to have fallen off the cutout and they must have forgotten to seal it ;) :)

Oven is now on a NON-RCD mcb, we will have to see how that goes. If it exhibits a definite failure then I will probably repair it and put it back on an RCBO.

Reply to
Lee

Now it's no longer on an RCD I may well try that - not that it will tell me which one of the umpteen* on the control board that it is.

*Ok there are only 10, but I don't fancy replacing all of them just because ;)
Reply to
Lee