OT: Socks from M&S

They are supposed to be super luxury ergonomically designed socks, with toe bits at the front just the right shape for the human foot, hence the need for L & R demarkation. The only problem is one can't equalise big toe hole wear by swapping them to opposing feet.

As Dilbert said, "gift vouchers; like money, just not as useful". M&S products are like gift vouchers; buy 'em something, and if they don't like it, they can exchange it, but only for more M&S stuff.

Reply to
Hugo Nebula

I don't think I've ever considered rotating my socks before...

Reply to
Jules

What's your name, Twizzle ?

Reply to
geoff

Mine has 'NEXT' on hers...

-- Halmyre

Reply to
Halmyre

Since they are symmetrical as produced, you do this randomly.

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon