OT I have found someone dafter than an electrical apprentice

Human skin, which comes in a variety of colours, looks much better left alone.

Reply to
Tim Streater

En el artículo , Tim Streater escribió:

In your opinion. I assume you do permit people to have different opinions to yours?

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Yes.

Just curious really. I wouldn't even have my teeth whitened!:-)

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Andy

or ask the person that has it.

Why would one get an anchor tattooed on ones bell end.

Answer tomorrow (from a program on 'repairing' bad tattoos)

have a think about it but not too hard :-D

Reply to
whisky-dave