one for TMH?

Have you considered that the person who needs anger management is the one who thinks it funny to rant on about assaulting a customer?

Reply to
Steve Firth

Oh my gawd, look what I have started :-((

Dave

Reply to
Dave

No it wasn't.

Reply to
Steve Firth

You would need to insert a hollow needle, known in the trade as a cannula, through the cut and into either a vein or artery, then connect the needle to the hand drier using a tube. Providing this Heath Robinson contraption wasn't leaking too much air you might get an air embolism. That would be an ill wind.

Reply to
DIY

no not the same as or even Equal to, you are seriously deluding yourself if you believe that.

Yes if i was seriously injured in an accident i would far prefer a paramedic to be first on scene as opposed to a tec they can and do save lives, if it was really bad i would hope a HEMS doctor would arrive and take over, and i would be transferred to an A&E with all the kit working and a consultant that would answer his pager. FWIW my daughter is an (SHO) StR A&E in a Dorset hospital, probably the first doctor you would meet as you were rolled out the back of an ambulance and has to deal with 99/ of the trauma patients admitted, and her training level is not yet equal to a GP.

Reply to
Mark

OK, it's a comprehension problem.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Go on then shit for brains. All it will prove is that you don't read posts properly or twist the words to suit yourself.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "The Medway Handyman" saying something like:

Well, I've seen plenty of hot air dryers where the intake is distinctly filthy looking and wouldn't willingly put my hands under one if there were paper or roll towels as a choice.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "ARWadsworth" saying something like:

A significant proportion of them are Durty Durty Bastards. Fuck knows how they were dragged up and I sure as hell wouldn't want to be out drinking with them. From what I've observed in passing, I'd say a fifty/fifty split of washers/non-washers.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember PeterC saying something like:

That's a job I would not fancy, especially on Friday and Saturday nights. Veterinary diagnostic skills would be useful then - but you can't put the patients down, unfortunately.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Refered to by LAS crews as 'the big yellow taxi' shift. Most of their time is taken up ferrying drunks to A&E, now that the police won't dump them in a cell to sleep it off. Hence the reported 'increase in alcohol related hospital admissions'.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Growing problem here in Melbourne

"PICTURES don't tell the whole truth. To really know an emergency department in Melbourne when it is full of intoxicated people, you have to smell it and hear it. The nauseating mix of blood, alcohol, and human waste and the rants of angry drunks has been a constant feature of Dr Stephen Parnis' career as an emergency physician. ..."

Reply to
Tony Bryer

About 20 years ago my last GF had that - probably worse: rough part of Glasgow (um, any other sort?), w/e nights, A&E. She got the worst jobs as she was in charge and most of the others were experienced nurses. Said that she'd had everything over her that a human being could emit and then the stuff from Glaswegians.

Reply to
PeterC