One Earth cable or Two ?

Seems the more I know the more I need to find out ..lol
The mains water supply and main Gas supply enter my house about 3 feet apart and the CU is approx. 15M away. Can I run one 10mm earth cable from the CU to the Gas supply with a 10mm bond from this connection over to the Water supply or do I need to run a separate 10mm cable to both ?
Or another alternative: Connect the 10mm cable (at the gas/water end) into a block with a connection from the block to the Gas and Water supplies. This would ensure that if say (can't imagine why but) the Gas service was removed there would be no risk of loosing connectivity to the Water pipe.
Andy

You can use one cable. Avoid cutting the copper at the gas supply; just strip the insulation to gain access to clamp the conductors.
--
Andrew Gabriel
I've seen (and ISTR that the OSG describes) using one continuous bond wire, but baring a bit as it passes each bonding location, and threading the bolt of the bonding clamp through the separated but undamaged, continuous strands.
ac1951 wrote:

You can go for wither two separate cables from the main earth terminal, or one *unbroken* cable looped through from one service to the other,
--
Cheers,

John.