Oil stains on drive

Go f*ck yourself.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

I am sure there is somewhere a product dedicated to cleaning oil off concrete.

I am sure that what is called gunk, is not it.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I.M.E it will take time to completely clear the stain

Gunk is effective but can leave a nasty water based scum to clean away,

Reply to
fred
[Snip]

I quote from the container: GUNK driveway cleaner. Removes unsightly oil stains from driveways, paths and patios.

so, yes, it is Gunk.

Reply to
charles

Succinct.

Reply to
grimly4

From: HellyB Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 Time: 20:14:34

OP here. Thanks everyone (well, almost everyone) for your helpful and constructive replies.

Just ordered some Jizer -- a bit expensive, but allegedly will do the trick without leaving residue. Will report back.

Reply to
HellyB

I have a way with words.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

If that doesn't work, try this:

crb

Meh, washing up liquid is cheaper and definately does the job and doesn't leave a residue. The only slight drawback is that it's not instant but I guess that only a problem for those precious about the look of their drive until the next decent bit of rain.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

This is one situation where I wouldn't recommend WD40.

Reply to
Ian Jackson