No Hot Water but Central Heating Working

My Central Heating system is running but I have no hot water in the ho

supply taps. I have a motorised two port valve -Myson Extra Power activated by thermal sensor to regulate the water temperature at the tap draw of points. The neon light on the unit is on (valve open). The Myson slid control setting is in the Automatic position but I am unable to slide i to it's manual position. If it cant' be moved does that mean its dead unit and needs replacing. The thermal sensor on the pipework wa found covered with sheets etc. Could this have effected it operationa performance and will the system rectify itself now the covering materia has been removed. Any help would be appreciated. Many Thanks Terr

-- Terry Maguire

Reply to
Terry Maguire