new plumbing to upstairs bathroom

I am in the process of moving my bathroom from downstairs to upstairs there is now no plumb work upstairs due to new combi, what is the best way of getting new pipes up stairs i can go straight up from near the boiler throught the kids room and across under the floor boards but this means ripping alot of the carpets up and not to mention the upheaveal, or straight up through the kids room into the loft and then drop down to the new bathroom.

any ideas or pros cons either way. many thanks

Reply to
Jason