Neighbours' water on my roof.

You mean more important than worrying whether someone has replied to your post :-P

I didn't reply because none was necessary, you hit the nail on the head and other than me-too-ing there was nothing I could add. It's a case of something that is winding the o/p up and that he wishes to do something about 'on principle', something which is likely to end in disaster, as a quick view at such cases in uk.legal will confirm.

Reply to
fred

Hi Guys. Thanks for all the replies. Yes I do have better things to worry about. But after approx 8 weeks of water dripping everything is getting damp. The water is not running off the roofs but dribbling and trickling everywhere. We live in a very hard water area and the brick work is going to be stained. I think the best solution is to offer to fix it for him, but I don't think that will go down very well. I can but try. Baz

Reply to
Baz