Mounting board for electricity meter

That could be good news.

That little catalogue of disasters, though, definitely is not. Perhaps with luck I'll get te first but not the second...

Thanks for the reply.

Reply to
Bert Coules

Well, the meter has just been replaced. The fitter declared the board to be sound enough, though he was mildly concerned at the state of the secondary board, which holds a black-box unit connected just before the meter, and gave me the number of UK Power Networks to call if it got any worse. "It's not your responsibility to replace it" he said, which seems to have sorted that question out.

In retrospect I should have asked what he would have done if the meter board had also been in a very poor state, but I didn't.

Reply to
Bert Coules