Moon optical illusion

Me too but mine was behind my neighbour's house on the opposite side of the street, just above his roof line.

Mine was just last saturday morning, waiting in the dark for my mate to pick me up, with me standing on the side of the road for a minute or two.

Nothing like that big in my case, but still eye catching.

Yep. Known effect, the path for the light is thru much more air.

Reply to
Jock

You can do this by making your hand into a fist like telescope and view through the hole.

Reply to
whisky-dave

Why, the moon reflection is hardly going to damage the eyes. He was driving at the time. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa