Locking wheel nut key lost

A torque wrench incorrectly set is inaccurate too. Are you really saying it's not possible to make an air wrench which torques to the correct figure? They've been using such devices in car assembly plants for years...

They're not all the same size.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I got a key (which they had in stock) from my VW dealer for a tenner. Presumably your local Volvo dealer can offer the same service.

Reply to
bblaukopf