Lidl angle grinder stand

cheers, yup. I just ordered some stuff of the you-cant-go-wrong type, modesty blocks, tile spacers, spreaders etc, and some screwdriver bits to try. Will report back next week.

PS its actually =C2=A37.19 after the 10% off, and free shipping. But I sure dont want any of the Blackspur, erm, stuff.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Almost anything vaguely recent with side-handles that are unscrewable.

I bought one a couple of years ago and have found it most useful for rebating the edges on slate or other stone slabs. If I need something a constant thickness to fit into a frame, this can be clamped up to act as a thicknesser.

Can't see much use for it as a swinging stand for a chop saw, I can just free-hand that.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

But lidl doesnt have one for 9" grinders. Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

It's a bit annoying - Lidl sold a 9" AG but not a stand.

Mind, getting an AG or SDS drill home on the bike did lighten the front wheel a bit, so a big, cast-based stand...!

Reply to
PeterC