Lead lights

Some of the lead lights in my listed building are so badly buckled they need replacing. I reckon I can make them myself, but have no idea where to get the lead. Any ideas?
Thanks
Andrew

Locally, lookup stained glass suppliers in yellow pages, or on Yell.com. These will sell the lead came (the sections), plus anything else you may need.
Mail order, one I know of is
<http://www.hetleys.co.uk/
If you've not done it before then reading book on stained glass techniques may be useful for tips
--
Chris French, Leeds

snipped-for-privacy@andrewahbarnes.co.uk says...

Google suggested these:
http://www.tempsfordstainedglass.co.uk /
http://www.fredaldous.co.uk /
http://www.fredaldous.co.uk /
On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 21:54:21 -0000, "Andrew Barnes"

http://www.tempsfordstainedglass.co.uk (their new website is broken, but the paper catalogue is good)
Bristol Creative Glass Guild (web something too, but not from memory)
You may find a course worthwhile. You're likely to need some new glass (there's always a bit that's had it) and doing this in a workshop lets you pick a small snippet to match, rather than fooling around mail-ordering.
You'll also need tools, and you won't believe the price of a soldering iron for lead came work. Plenty of other weird, briefly-used, but unavoidable tools too.
For a one-off, it's generally easier to have the pane rebuilt. If it's just re-leading, the prices are reasonable. They start to climb if there's much glass cutting or grinding to be done.