Kitchen sink waste

I wonder if the "phin" in "dolphin" refers to the fin?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

because you are a DIYer ?......

Reply to
Jim.GM4DHJ ...

I have no sense of thirst and can easily dehidrate myself and do it quite often .......

Reply to
Jim.GM4DHJ ...

just the way they were made back then ......very shallow seal

Reply to
Jim.GM4DHJ ...

shirley ....

Reply to
Jim.GM4DHJ ...

...and bad joints ......

Reply to
Jim.GM4DHJ ...

We know that dear.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

good man ...

Reply to
Jim.GM4DHJ ...

Knock about, do it and post some picture or belt up.

Reply to
ARW

No.

TNP is correct. It's kitchen fitters:-)

Still it's better than the 12 months it took me to find the supply for the car park lights that were not working.

Reply to
ARW

Not to mention the problems for aquatic wildlife if phosphate rich detergent residues are allowed to contaminate watercourses.

Reply to
Andrew

"Have to do"? I thought it was a hobby.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

I care about something working, and that is all.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Just because I misspelt die there was no need to misspell dehidrate.

Funnily enough, I have no sense of thirst either. The first thing I know is I have a headache. Unfortunately that's too late and drinking gallons of water never makes it go away, I have to take paracetamol and ibuprofen, usually a double dose of each. This happens about once every day or two whenever I forget to drink enough. Hunger is a clear signal, my stomach feels empty, but what is thirst? Do normal people get a dry throat? Because I only get a dry throat if I'm exerting myself like running, and I assumed that was due to the large amount of air passing through my mouth.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Google produced this page:

Seems like it's a common problem. Very odd that something as basic as thirst doesn't exist in so many people. There's a basic flaw in evolution somewhere. I've never heard of someone not getting hungry then passing out due to lack of energy, yet so many people can get dehydrated enough to get a headache without knowing beforehand, it must really f*ck up their bodies. You can die of lack of water way before lack of food, so surely thirst should be a much bigger alarm?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

yes I get the headache as well.......I used to have a thirst but for some reason it went ........have to force myself to drink 2l a day ...often forget .....pain in the arse......

Reply to
Jim.GM4DHJ ...

I have haemochromatosis perhaps that had something to do with it...get it checked if I was you .......before it kills your liver like it did mine ......

Reply to
Jim.GM4DHJ ...

not much of one these days.......

Reply to
Jim.GM4DHJ ...

selfish

Reply to
Jim.GM4DHJ ...

The one on my antique bath was ok for smells, but it blocked easily. Maybe one prevented the other.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword