Induction or Ceramic

I am very pleased with the Bosch induction hob I installed a few years ago. I like the way that it does not radiate heat and turns itself off when you remove a pan. My only complaint is that it did not come with a timer built in, so that I could set it to run at full power for 5 min and then at a reduced level for the next 15 min.

The one we have has 17 power levels. 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3 ...... 9 Two of the 'rings' also have a boost setting.

Michael Chare

Reply to
Michael Chare

My mother has a pacemaker. I could buy her an induction hob and report back :->

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Naughty boy. It may not be all that dangerous for an ordinary pacemaker, which is designed to kick in when the heart rate slows too much - but there are some people who have 24/7 devices, to replace the function of the AV node.

Reply to
S Viemeister