Increasing speed on boiler pump

The pump on my Baxi Genesis 80 combi boiler is supposed to be 2 speed according to specs.

There is however, no obvious way of increasing the speed or even checking what speed is selected.

There is no switch or anything.

Is there a hidden method of selecting the speed?

If so, how is it done?

I have a large house with some long pipe runs and I want to ensure the pump is running at it's maximum speed.

The G.C. number for the pump is 277-862. Manufacturers part no. 235878.

Thanks,

Steve.....

Reply to
dog-man