I have found something more annoying than apprentices.

It worked when I showed him which cable to connect to the master socket:-)

Mind you the BT engineer looked younger than the last police officer I spoke to.

Reply to
ARW

So it's not a VOIP service?

Can you get Totalcare on a "Zen line"? That is crucial with a single phone line being a single point of failure.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

No..

Its just like a BT line except its cheaper and got a decent customer service dept behind it..

Don't know. Phone 'em up and ask...

Reply to
tony sayer