How to flatten hardboard..?

Hi Cic
wrote:

I sort of knew that <g> - but couldn't think of the right name... Thanks !
Adrian
Adrian wrote:

The "fibre board" I've seen around is is used for notice boards etc. Takes a drawing pin easily but too soft for much else. Oil tempered hardboard stays flat but is quite a lot dearer than the standard stuff
On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 08:59:24 +0000, Stuart Noble wrote:

=================================This is a different type of fibre board. It's not like the thick (1/2") notice board stuff. Nor is it hardboard. It looks and works a bit like the material used for those old cheap fibre suitcases - it might actually be the same thing.
You'll see it in the dash and door panels of old Minis and in the boot linings of cheap old cars.
Cic.
--
Using Ubuntu Linux