Hotpoint 9570 (W) anyone got a scrappie?

Don't ask me why, or how it came to pass, but this wonderful 1980s machines has suffered the impact of a slab of marble against its front panel which has pulverised the plastic front panel at the top, and the soap drawer front.

The only places that seem to have parts like these are the council tips..

I'd dearly like to keep it going rather than 'upgrade' to a newer machine - this oldie has soldiered on as no2 washing machine outlasting two 'better' replacements..

So if you have one of these languishing in the shed. that you haven't taken to the tip yet with respectable unsmashed plastic bits, sensible sums of money would repay a few minutes work with a screwdriver..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

keep Hotpoint spares, and still do nearly all the parts for my 9561. You have to phone them for white goods spares -- very little of their stock is in the online or paper catalogue.

That's how I feel about mine too.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel