Hot water going cold!

I've got an annoying problem with my continuous flow (instant) gas hot water system. Every morning when having a shower, I get nice hot water for about 2 minutes, and then it goes dead cold. After about 30 seconds it then comes back to hot, and stays hot for the rest of the shower. I can't work out what it could be...? Am i in need of a new water heater? thanks, gav

Reply to
Gavan