Heating oil price this morning = 52.13 pence, will it fall further?

We live in a big (235m^2), exposed (at least as much as it can be in Bedfordshire(*)) house too. OTOH, we have cavity wall insulation, 12" of loft insulation and modern double glazing. 1500l a year is still too much.

(* And likely not as exposed as yours...)

Reply to
Huge

It's not even that. twice the (linear) size and 4 times the (roof) area to lose heat through. and the walls get bigger too.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

That narrows the options down to 11 months.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

This morning, 27/Jun/12: 49.89 pence

This is the lowest since 14/Nov/10, when it was 44.75 pence

These are BoilerJuice quotes. Local suppliers may be more or less.

shows all but one Land (Germany) on a *rising* trend.

MM

Reply to
MM

Those trends have to be artificially generated by supply manipulation I'd suggest.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

there were a lot of long positions in oil yes. Those are now unwinding.

Because largely everybody cut back on it as far as they could.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher