Glass conservatory with sliding doors

Glass conservatory with sliding doors open original image

We have a glass canopy installed the roof is all glass and there are 14 sliding doors all the way round so they can open in the summer we are unsure of what we can use to heat it in the winter though and are looking for advice as we can't get answers we would like a pyramid heater but not sure if it will be too hot for the glass which is 10mm thick

Reply to
Donna