Gas pipe in concrete floor

I need to move the gas pipe between the meter and the cooker. I'll be using

3/4 steel pipe buried in a new concrete floor, it won't pass through any walls and before pouring concrete it will be leak tested. I've read the SI, FAQ, etc but still have a couple of questions: - Are there any restrictions on whether the pipe runs in the concrete (above DPM), insulation or screed? (I'd expect that running in the insulation would be a bad idea because it forms a cavity of sorts) - I will probably need 1 join (socket), there don't appear to be any special requirements if this is buried - am I correct?

Dave

Reply to
Dave