Garage roof

When I had my garage roof resurfaced two years ago, the roofers used traditional felt and then coated it with what looks like aluminium paint, instead of the usual chippings. The roof has been fine so far - completely leak free, but I'm now thinking about adding a further coat in order to lengthen the life of the roof. What type of paint should I use?

Terry D.

Reply to
Terry D

the paint you require is called solar reflective paint

Reply to
Mike Taylor