Flexible hex bit drive

I've seen a very flexible bit drive - 1/4 inch hex - to use with a
cordless, or other, drill. It is not the normal flexible but rather
rigid spiral wound wire drive but a drive which can be twisted into a
complete circle. Now cannot find it anywhere despite extensive
searching.
If anyone knows what I am talking about, would appreciate a pointer.
TVMIA
Reply to
CS
What you're asking for isn't clear, since your English above seems a bit strangled. I'm guessing that what you means is that you want a drive which is not the usual one made of spiral wound wire. You want a drive of unknown construction which can be twisted into a complete circle.
Would this be the sort of thing you are referring to?
out of stock with no known date when they will be in stock. Also sourced from Amazon.com (USA).
Quick Google, they are available here:
(12)-flexible-extension
Reply to
Steve Firth
In message , CS writes
Well, I have a couple, so, yes they exist
My local hardware store that I bought them from has just closed down, but they are online here
Reply to
geoff

Site Timeline Threads

  • site's last updated in