Flexible hex bit drive

I've seen a very flexible bit drive - 1/4 inch hex - to use with a cordless, or other, drill. It is not the normal flexible but rather rigid spiral wound wire drive but a drive which can be twisted into a complete circle. Now cannot find it anywhere despite extensive searching.

If anyone knows what I am talking about, would appreciate a pointer.

TVMIA

Reply to
CS

What you're asking for isn't clear, since your English above seems a bit strangled. I'm guessing that what you means is that you want a drive which is not the usual one made of spiral wound wire. You want a drive of unknown construction which can be twisted into a complete circle.

Would this be the sort of thing you are referring to?

out of stock with no known date when they will be in stock. Also sourced from Amazon.com (USA).

Quick Google, they are available here:

Steve Firth

combinations of flexible drive/hex bit etc etc but not extensions.

Thanks.

Reply to
CS

In message , CS writes

Well, I have a couple, so, yes they exist

My local hardware store that I bought them from has just closed down, but they are online here

geoff