Fiberglass Vs Rockwoll

Am building a house at the moment. I am putting Kingspan TP10 between the rafters but want to put something between the joists as well. Am looking at 8" fiberglass for the joists and 4" or 6" for the studwork. I know the acoustic levels are better with rockwoll but is there anything else to consider (apart from the irritation).

Reply to
Pat