expanding foam cans are stuck

I've recently bought a batch of expanding foam (Siroflex). The 10 cans
were inside a box and laying horizontally...
Unfortunately, as I found out later, the cans should had been stored
vertically. As a result, the last few can left are now stuck...i.e,
when loaded in a gun they simply refuse to yeld any foam.
Is there any way or trick of getting then working?
Reply to
swimmydeepo
,
but that wasn't part of the spec.
Oh... you want to use it in a *controlled* way.
Given that the cans are class F for anything constructive; one might as well think of the most spectacular project
Reply to
Andy Hall
Place at strategic points in the garden[1] and take up a high vantage point with an air rifle. Now just wait for the local errant cat/fox/youth/busybody to enter the blast radius... ;-)
Could be just the thing for curtailing a noisy firework display this time of year!
[1] not necessarily yours
Reply to
John Rumm
In article , snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk writes
I've found that a sharp tap down on the valve will sometimes do the trick, always done outside.
Reply to
fred
'kinell
... and here was me thinking that the biggest danger with Evostik was if teenagers but some in a placcy bag.
Reply to
Andy Hall
Well, thanks you all for your suggestions...some were funny some others more useful. I'll give it a go about tapping the top of the valve...but it seems to me that's probably is better to get rid of them all. As they were sent on an unmarked box - no UP/DOWN indication nor advice of how to store them. I rang the store and got a replacement.
Reply to
swimmydeepo
In message , Onetap writes
Yes. Throw them away. If it does spray in your direction you will not beat it. Amazingly I am not blind.....................
Reply to
mark

Site Timeline Threads

  • site's last updated in