ex-chimney

Hi, I thought I'd posted an update but I don't think it got through.
I have a chimney that runs up through the middle of my house and on
monday I finally summoned up the courage to knock it down. I made a
hole through the tiles and then just went at it with a hammer and a
chisel. Then I extended the battening put some new tiles on and job
done. It might not necessarily comply with current regs but it seems
good enough.
Reply to
adder1969

Site Timeline Threads