Electrocution in bath

You mean the investigator might possibly have been totally non-partisan? We are talking about a manslaughter -possible murder inquiry, here; no?

Reply to
Michael Mcneil

What went worng?

I thought the shower head was not allowed to reach the water in the bath. Read any electric shower installation manual.

-- Adam

snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk

Reply to
ARWadsworth

"Chris Oates" wrote in news:3f8f07d7$0$23962$ snipped-for-privacy@news.dial.pipex.com:

Well - if I read the article correctly - the guy didn't take notice of a previous shock that he received. If that happened to me, you wouldn't catch me using it again.

Rod

Reply to
Rod Hewitt

I thought it was the shower unit itself that shouldn't be fitted below the height of the bath rim. But I'm probably wrong. :-))

Reply to
BigWallop

The shower head should not reach the water so prevent back siphoning. If the mains went to negative pressure dirty bath water would be sucked into the mains.

Reply to
IMM

Ah Ha ! That's how it works ?

Reply to
BigWallop

Yep.

Reply to
IMM

For that reason, I'd say its Darwin Award time. Getting into an electric shower that has already shocked you... erm, no.

Regards, NT

Reply to
N. Thornton