DIY invaders

What's the betting that if his royal dick-head gets sent to Afghanistan, he won't run out of ammunition or get shot because the troops didn't have any armour?

One thing in his favour I suppose, he isn't the son of an American politician. At least he Will do his duty.

I just wonder if he knows what the term rendition means.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

Is this a newsgroup now?

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

I think it's becoming a Weatherlawyer troll group ;-) each post it does get's further off topic and contains more swearwords. this thread was crossposted to a alt. politics group in an attempt to drag more nutters in here. I bet it doesn't even /do/ diy. you have been warned.

Reply to
.

It's whatsit, isn't it - Michael McNeil (SP?), who psoted here a while ago, similarly robustly, but with more content. What happened to Big Wallop?

Reply to
Chris Bacon

I think he got caught using the security computer in work to browse the net? or at least thats what i got told. ;-(

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

To cover prisoners in an coating to improve life?

Reply to
Ian Stirling

The thing is he's not a chocolate soldier; not like Dubyah's a butterfly pilot. It's still a diy business though.

The point I was making was that with most experienced British troops, the lads have to supply their own ammunition and body armour. Otherwise they come home in a box.

That can't be denied. And however bravely the prince is, he won't have to write to K-Mart or Sears for those little extras. Not like the rest of the poor buggers who can't or couldn't afford it.

I hope the boy is allowed to put his life on the line just so I can sneer when I think of the Yankee version. The TexanTit.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

troll ! - /killfile/ it *NOW* !

Reply to