DIY ear-unblocking

Beecham's Powders? Vicks surely. That IIRC was the usual addition. Camphor supposedly opens up your airways.

Reply to
Chris

Quite. It sounds like Otitis.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

You might have a wheat allergy or be suffering too much carbohydrate ingestion AKA eating too much.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

stion AKA eating too much.

Junior doctors could be struck off over industrial action, warns GMC

A shortage of doctors is prompting them to go on strike so what is the answ er? Sack the bastards there won't be anything for them to treat once all the fo reigners follow japan out of the UK, May pledges.

Junior doctors say "Aaaaah!"!, prompting a change to the thread into one of accidental grammar. Situational prose is no place for idealised punctuatio n. But placing!"!, without brackets in a sentence is only a fault if the ex planation is given without brackets. Highlighting my point?

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

Yes indeed, the fact that its not draining away might mean there is still an infection and something needs to be done or the deafness could be permanent. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Take a warm bath and lay back with your ears under water. I've found this to help.

Reply to
harry