Disintegrating rubber bands

Yes, but his name *is* Wayne......

Reply to
Andy Hall

I imagine the first is true (I can't walk fast) but I certainly endorse the latter point. When it rains - if it's warm - I shed clothes rather than put them on. Skin is waterproof.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Pass on that.

Although they're nowhere near as stretchy I make bands out of bicycle, moped, landrover and tractor inner tubes. These seem to last indefinitely.

AJH

Reply to
AJH