dim lights for corridor

alanM said Priced at £3 on Ebay! where? the cheapest i can find is £5.50 at B&Q

r&_sop=15

[g]
Reply to
DICEGEORGE

nah, he can keep his retarded ideas about diacs.

Reply to
tabbypurr

I'll move into the 21st century you can stick with your thysistors and pentodes.

Reply to
whisky-dave

That's a bit childish for me. And fwliw the rest of us moved into the 21st century about 17 years ago.

Reply to
tabbypurr

t century about 17 years ago.

My dimmer was older than that, which is anothe rreason why I didn't see any point in repairing it, coupld with teh fact that I didn't want a brass bez el see even if did replaced the triac for another one, it still wouldn;t h ave been the chrome bezel I was looking for.

Reply to
whisky-dave