Curing a leaky pressure relief valve on combi boiler?

Excuse me if this has been adressed before, but can anyone recommend a way to stop a cobi's pressure relief valve from dripping? Has anyone solved this by smearing something on the valve's mating faces? If so, what? I was going to try silicone grease but seem to have lost the tube I had and don't know where to obtain more. Anyone know where it can be bought?
Thank you,
Al D

PS Since my OP, I seem to have cured it, using "Blue Duchess" hair wax that I bought on my last trip to Alabama! Took care to clean the insides of the valve first. Badly caked with brown residue - no wonder it leaked.
Al D

Your system is sludging up. Drain slightly. Install de-sludger (from Wickes an the likes) for a few weeks (read makers blurb), drain, flush. flush again and add the inhibitor.
On Fri, 10 Mar 2006 16:26:34 -0000, "Doctor Drivel"

I reckon you are right;. I'll take your advice. Thank you...
Al D
Al D wrote:

www.cpc.co.uk
--
Cheers,

John.

On Fri, 10 Mar 2006 11:47:03 +0000, John Rumm
John, Thanks for that.
Al D