Coverage?

coverage on very dry timber will be a lot less than on slightly damp timber

1% grey coverage is still up to 100%
Reply to
Phil L

"Up to 100% flake-free" (or probably flake free, from which I infer that there's no charge for the flakes). Of course, 1 flake is zero % flake-free; zero flakes would be 100%...

That's due to there being less than 3 recommending it.

Reply to
PeterC

BT tell me my BroadBand is up to 8 Mb ...

The fact that their own test tells me I can only expect 2Mb ..... I suppose is irrelevant.

Unfair advertising. ?

Perhaps they should be forced to Pro-Rata monthly charge reducing in relatiuon to how far they are away from 8 Mb

Reply to
Rick Hughes

some years ago, in Scotland, a Muslim father nearly killed his daughter who'd been eating "bacon flavoured" potato snacks.

Reply to
charles