Cooke & Lewis (aka B&Q) bathroom units question

SWMBO wants some slimline cooke and lewis in the loo we're redoing*. If anyone's knows, can they tell me if they have *any* service gap behind the (presumably) hardboard back (even a couple of mm would be useful!), or if the back is completely flush?

TIA, Ben

  • And the local store hasn't got any that she can actually check dimensions on...
Reply to
Nutkey