cleaning bin/tools after plastering - where's the best place for the remnant plaster - bin?

Hi,
What's the best place to get rid of plaster cleaned from the mixing bowl, trowel and other items - paper then in the bin or is there a better way?
One thing I do not want to do is pour it down and drain / loo - that would block them would'nt it?
tester wrote:

Yes and yes.
The pro plasterer I'm using at the moment usually leaves a small pile of surplus plaster on the floor on empty old bag to go off overnight - they look like elephant turds - very artistic.
Personally when it's me at home I always try and clean up with a hosepipe, and chuck the debris on the garden somewhere.
David
On Thu, 08 Mar 2007 20:13:48 GMT, Lobster

Thanks.
tester wrote:

You can leave to dry in a newspaper or any kind of bag, then bin it - it's less messy than when it's wet

Yes, skimming sets even under water.
Slop buckets and trowelling up water can be poured onto the soil - it's mostly gypsum and is harmless....school chalk is made out of the same stuff.

I pour it over the lawn. In one place there was a dip in the lawn where I suspect a plant had been removed, and I concentrated on that part to fill it in. The grass grows very well in the plaster slurry/slops.

Yes.
--
Andrew Gabriel