Cheap weldmesh fox-proof fencing?

Most garden centres do panels of lighter weight weldmesh around 2 ft by 3 ft which are ideal as they have well rounded edges

Reply to
Jill

I know. It's no use telling him, I've tried and tried. He is often away at dusk through his job and sometimes quite late at night. I still think he could go down the garden and shut his fowls inside no matter how late he gets back but he doesn't. So he will have to put up with his losses and I have now refused to set him up again with any of mine.

Tina

Reply to
Christina Websell

Ok wiseguy :) So I couldn't find the right pics! ;)

Just for you some of my emus are at ftp://ftp.chriswilson.tv/emus

Reply to
Chris

can you post your user name and password so i can look at these please.

;-(

-
Reply to
Mark

We don't have foxes in New Zealand but we do make fences that keep out dogs, cats, rats, mice, stoats, pigs, deer. If large animals are around, an ordinary wire fence may be needed to protect the mesh.

Here's how to keep out anything without wings:

fences have been built elsewhere that do keep out even mice.

Reply to
Nick