Changing gas & elec suppliers

The message from Andy Hall contains these words:

British Gas would have to be significantly cheaper before I ever go back to them after the farce of getting a proper meter in this house.

Reply to
Guy King

Which was my second point - service.

Beyond these two, I would expect anything else to be a distant third.

Reply to
Andy Hall

On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 20:56:08 +0100 someone who may be snipped-for-privacy@invalid.invalid wrote this:-

Ebico have now announced their price rise. Gas is now 2.55p per kWh, as opposed to 1.95. I found the new price out very quickly on their web site. That's not an incredible amount and so they still seem worthwhile, even for those who only consider money in their evaluation.

I did try and look up the price of gas on the Scottish Gas web site for comparison. However, I could not get it.

Reply to
David Hansen