CH pipe sizes

Gas multipoint water heater (Main). So I've basically got separates, instead of a combi! The gas multipoint water heater was quite new when I installed the central heating, and has a number of plus points such as it works during power cuts, and works if the boiler goes wrong, so it seemed prudent to keep it.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

With the Ultraheat ones, you have to loosen (although not completely remove) the sides in order to lift the grille off. However, you don't normally need to take the sides off for dusting -- you just take the top off and use a long soft snake-like bottle brush.

Biasi look similar to Ultraheat, but not quite identical.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel