Cavity wall insulation

I have a 2 b/r ground floor flat in a 70s built block. My neighbou

upstairs is considering C.W.I and needs to rope me in as well Apparently grants are now available. I assume they do it by boring & injecting under pressure. My concer is that as I have the g/floor the insulation will bridge the dam course. Any thoughts please? Also are there different grades of insulation

-- mikehh

Reply to
mikehh

On Thu, 17 May 2007 15:47:18 +0100 someone who may be mikehh wrote this:-

Not if it is done by people using the right materials.

Reply to
David Hansen