Can you guess I'm bored. :-)

Note to any girls of an - ahem - impressionable age who may be reading this. Choose a boyfriend who has an estate car

Anna

Reply to
Anna Kettle

I'm impressionable :-)

Our Savanna had acres of space in the back, there was room for two six footers to lie down. Since we're much shorter than that there was plenty of room. When that car died we replced it with a Laguna, just as spacious.

Back seats are useless for anything except sitting and shopping bags.

Reminds me of the verse we used to know - something about 'there were footprints on the dashboard, upside down ... '

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Because there is room for a mattress?

Reply to
John Rumm

Language barrier?

Reply to
John Rumm

I'm shocked. :-)

Reply to
Andy Hall

Not all of us. I chose a plain car and a plain wife and I'm certain I'm a lot happier for it.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

Not all of us. I chose a plain car and a plain wife and I'm certain I'm a lot happier for it.

She chose a plain husband too ...

MBQ

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Crikey. Hope she doesn't read this.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Cos we is considerably more phisticated than them innit.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

There's a large bubble population?

Reply to
Andy Hall

The Kent girl jokes are the chav jokes... more like phisticuffs.

Reply to
Bob Eager

I had to make do with a Mk 2 Escort when I passed my driving test. I never kept a record of it's MPG and I have never owned a car since that has had a better KPG (Knob Per Gallon).

Adam

Reply to
ARWadworth

The Earth moved in an A35 and a Mini, after which more comfort was found in a MkII Cortina estate and several Maxis!

Reply to
Clot

Cue a thread about stain removal ;-)

Reply to
cerberus

Suspension replacement?

Reply to
Bob Eager

snipped-for-privacy@s12g2000prg.googlegroups.com...

Actually, I'm from the hills ;-)

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

Whats an Essex Girls favourite wine?

"I wanna go to Lakeside".

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

But that's your side isn't it? or is that Bluelake or whatever it's called?

Reply to
Andy Hall

Its Bluewater on our side. Or Lakewater :-)

I do visit occassionally, nearest Waterstones is there.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

No it's Birmingham where people have the speech impediment.

Reply to
Andy Hall