Brickwork vintage guide bricklaying 1945 FA

Oh believe, you'll be on your own time. Just keep the eye over your shoulder. HAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
BigWallop

I think you'll find it's a long way from Sandel Magna to Bristol and hardly worth the journey.I can't say I'm particularly terrified at the thought of some little old baldy offering me violence.

CK

Reply to
Celtic King