Brandtools.co.uk - Expanding its Bosch tools and accessories ranges

Looking for Bosch tools and accessories at amazing prices?, Brand tools is expanding its range of Bosch accessories and tools this summer, over the coming weeks we will be adding over 5000 new products. Oh! and don't forget to grab your 10% off voucher valid till september 1st. Vouchers can be picked up here

brandtools

In message , brandtools writes

Reply to
geoff

Geoff

Was that a rhetorical question or were you too lazy to type f*ck off?

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

They can indeed. Toolstation for example.

Expensive spammers.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Spammer, not really, an opportunist, maby. We are a new young business that's trying to make use of the web to promote our business catch up with some of the big guys like screw fix. Yes some of our prices are not rock bottom but we do the best with what buying power we have. take our door handles for example, our Urfic prices are likely to be the cheapest on the web although i cant personally check every product every day. I was generally posting here just looking fro more customers and offering you savings so i can not understand the hostility.

Reply to
brandtools

Look im not looking for confuntation, if this

"Commercial postings are not allowed in uk.d-i-y "

really is the case then i apologise, I wasn't not able to find any documentation outlining this. we are simply looking to expand our business and didn't mean to cause offence. We run a respectable business and wasn't spamming this newsgroup , mearly posting NEWS on it.

Reply to
brandtools

brandtools,

If I remember correctly, within the newsgroup hierarchy, there are a number of these that are specifically for advertising (uk.local.southwest.adverts come to mind) and it may well be worth your while (if you have the time) to search this hierarchy for those (around 150,000 groups or so BTW). :-)

Or, you could even reply to some of the posts that are made within this group (and others), possibly giving advice on the correct use, and best type of tool to use in a given situation -- and then 'slip' your signature onto the bottom of that post (as one or two already do here) -- thus legitimately killing two birds with one stone. ;-)

Cash

Reply to
Cash

In message , brandtools writes

Go and pour a bucket of manure over john prescott and we'll let you off

Reply to
geoff

Thanks for the suggestion Cash, Ill have a look into it.

Reply to
brandtools

This sounds a bit like the sales people that knock on my door and the first thing they say is "I'm not selling anything", then they try and show you their glossy brochures of the products they are not trying to sell, hoping that you haven't noticed that they will lie through their teeth just to make a sale. I have never known a spammer of newsgroups admit to spamming, they always try and make excuses for it, and always receive the same hostile reaction, (and bad publicity), because of it.

Reply to
Harry Stottle

Well obviously you have only got my word on it but have a look for yourself ,

relatively new to the idea of newsgroups, and from that page there's nothing that says rules , T & C n all that jazz, and yh tbh i came on though oh chance to make some business unfortunately unaware of the rules and thus the consequences. we are a small company with a handful of people, not some horrible multinational , the last thing we need is to piss people off.

Reply to
brandtools

Well obviously you have only got my word on it but have a look for yourself ,

relatively new to the idea of newsgroups, and from that page there's nothing that says rules , T & C n all that jazz, and yh tbh i came on though oh chance to make some business unfortunately unaware of the rules and thus the consequences. we are a small company with a handful of people, not some horrible multinational , the last thing we need is to piss people off.

If you had taken the trouble to do a bit more research, checked the previous posts to see if anyone else is advertising here without criticism, or even asked on here if advertising was allowed before posting, you would have realised that advertising is forbidden, but you chose to go ahead and advertise anyway, without any concern for other group contributors, hence you have got your typing fingers severely burnt, and quite rightly so.

Here is a link to the page that you should have researched before posting,

Harry Stottle

In message , brandtools writes

A defence which doesn't go down well with the police, either ...

Reply to
geoff