Boiler swap?

Please eff off as you are an idiot.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Sad. But it's not too late - don't let a relapse ruin things. Get back into rehab immediately.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Please eff off as you are an idiot.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Anyone who knows anything about gas supplies calculates the size of pipework they need, and has a good laugh at your postings.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Nice :-)

Reply to
Andy Hall

I said....."Anyone who knows anything about gas supplies has the boiler on its own independent gas supply." Got it, Amateur?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Another one.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Obviously you don't understand 'independant'. Look at my posts - it will give you a clue.

Only rank amateurs give advice which is misleading.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Please eff off as you are an idiot.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Have you sought treatment for your coprographia?

Apparently, there are suitable medications available....

Reply to
Andy Hall

Matt, please eff off as you are a plantpot.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel